07 June 2016

Liberation Miniatures Royal Marines - Batch 2

Last night I was able to photograph the second batch of Liberation Miniatures (or RH Models) 20mm figures for my Royal Marines.  So I'll jump straight to the photos:


Officer with L2A3 Sterling SMH (left) and Radio Operator (right)


Section leader (left) and bootneck (right) both with L1A1 SLR.


 Another Section Leader (left) and bootneck (right) both with L1A1


Two of the lads with L1A1


L4A4 (Bren) LMG gunner (left) and L7A2 GPMG gunner (right) trust me - just chose the wrong angle for that chap!


2 more L4A4 gunners - I probably went a bit overboard on them - have way too many...




 That's all the batch 2 lads in one shot.

So - happy that these guys are done - now I just need to finish off a mortar team and I'm about as done as I ever am.  Could do (and should do 2 mortar teams) but I went and lost one tube so I'll have to sort that before I can finish off the second team...  Silly me...

Thanks

Richard


6 comments:

  1. Yes, very nice. Sorry if you've mentioned this elsewhere, but what colour scheme are you using for their webbing and pouches?
    Cheers, Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great. Like them a lot.

    Cheers, Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chaps. Paul, I use Vallejo Green Grey for the webbing. Unfortunately my current bottle of green grey appears to be much brighter that what I have used previously - but I guess that helps the webbing stand-put a little more. Fine for a 20mm model - just not in real life!

    Thanks

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Richard. I think the colour works really well, hence my query. I've been using vallejo light grey green, but not quite getting the contrast I'd like. Time to switch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stuf,Love Liberation figures,are you going to do the Falklands?

    ReplyDelete