07 November 2010

Mad November

This will be a pretty crazy month - well the first two weeks anyway - as on the 20th I be participating in a big Cold War Hot game at Simon's place on his beautiful 18 foot long table.

In order to have a decent sized game, I have to finish a lot of stuff - much of which I have just gotten hold off, or have just finished building.

So this week...

I plan on painting these 19 vehicles if possible.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's (from right to left - back row) 5 x T-72s, 1 x 2S1 122mm SPG and 1 x MMS BMP-2 and front row (right to left)1 x Liberation (?) BTRD, 3 x Liberation BMD-1, 4 x Liberation BMD-2 (two older ones and two newer ones) and 4 x ACE BMP's,including a BMP-Ksh.

I'll start on the T-72's first then the BMPs (1's and Ksh) then the BMDs and then the BMP2.

I'll try and post up progress as the week goes on

Have fun

Richard

3 comments:

  1. Mad I tell you. Mad. When will you sleep?
    A, I'm sure you'll manage. Nothing gets me motivated to paint fast and paint well than a big game or tournament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a lot of plastic to get painted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys - good start today - the rest of the week will be a lot slower though.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete