17 September 2010

Terrain Week

As I stated in an earlier post, this week I've been working on some terrain for a tournament I am helping to organise in acouple of weeks. I helped run the Flames of War comp at MOAB last year - and we did a bucket load of work.

This year, with all that done, its supposed to be much easier. Lets hope it turns out that way.

I wanted to change a few things this year - add some additional terrain to some of the tables and take off bits of terrain from other tables. I've collected the odd bit & peice over the last year, and this week was the week to paint it all.

The good thing about much of this is that it is either 20mm terrain that can be used to fit in with 15mm, or it is 15mm terrain that seems to fit well with 20mm! So here it is:

Photobucket

Photobucket
JR Miniatures Fuel tank and Airfix Control Tower - for an airfield table.

Photobucket

Photobucket
POLA Brickworks

Photobucket

Photobucket
Airfix Forward Command Post

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dapol Village Church

Photobucket
A row of houses from Battlefield Accessories

Add these together with a larger set of Battlefield Accessories houses and shops I completed last year and I can put together a set like this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Personally I think these buildings could pass for for a small rural German village in the 1980s with just a little bit of imagination.

More to follow shortly...

Have fun

Richard

1 comment: