29 September 2026

Making Kits

It's been a bit of a crap winter for me. Wet and miserable and I've been quite sick through most of it. On the mend now tho... So apart from working on some army lists, I've not really painted anything - just built a few kits - some of which I've had for quite a while and I just wanted to get them finally done.

Kits are all 1/72 and are as follows:


1 x Revell Leopard 1A5, plus a spare 1A5 turret I've attempted to turn into a 1A1A3 turret, using spare bits from and old Esci Leopard 1 and the hatch and hatch ring from the M48A2GA2 below. I need to add some 3D printed smoke dischargers once I've managed to print them.


2 x M48A2GA2. One the old original ESCI kit and one a rebadged Revell kit. For the Revell kit I used a spare old ESCI Leopard turret hatch and ring so I could have an open turret. As much as I love the look of these tanks - I kinda hate these kits!

3 x Revell Fuchs. Not much to say here really - but I thinkl I've showed one of these before - so just the two made so far this winter.


2 x S-Model Weisels, plus a couple of 3D printed Weisels. These will look much better once I've put some cam nets on them.


I love the pic of the M48A2GA2 sitting beside and above the Weisel. Pretty amazing size difference! How amazing is the Weisel. So much coolness in such a little package.
So hopefully I'll be painting and soon. I hope you're all managing to get stuff done as well.
Thanks everyone

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment