29 May 2024

American Heavy Weapons Teams

 2024 was the year I was supposed to concentrate on finishing as many Americans as I could - both WW2 and 1980s.  Whilst not being as successful or focussed as I planned - I have made some headway with the infantry of one WW2 force basically complete (missing 2 figures damn it) - I've also managed to get a few Cold War chaps (or dudes) completed from a couple of different manufacturers.  So here they are:

This is a Zvezda Stinger Team


This is a Zvezda .50 Cal HMG Team


This is a converted Mk-19 Automatic Grenade Launcher Team.  The figures and tripod are from Zvezda (from the HMG Team obviously) and I'm pretty sure the Mk-19 is from a Dragon HMMWV kit.


 Sticking with the Zvezda theme - this is their M-60 GPMG Team.



This is a Elhiem Figures M-60 on a Sustained-Fire mount.

Finally the group photos.



That's it for today.  Next post will be the 9th ID List.

Thanks

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment