28 September 2024

Brand New Soviet Data Cards

 Around here it hasn't quite been the weather to hang out for ages in the garage (cough cough - games room) by myself so I won't be bothering you with another CRP mission today.

No - instead I have my just completed revamped Soviet Data Cards with some stat changes and more vehicles.  So here they are:


Soviet AFV Data Cards

Not just the standard set of data cards but a VDV set as well!


Soviet VDV AFV Data Cards

But wait.... there's more!



Other WARPAC nations will follow when I get a chance.

As with all of these, let me know if I've buggered up the permissions - or any of the cards.  Always happy for feedback.

You'll also be able to find these by using the Data Cards tab at the top of the page.

Thanks and I hope you find these useful

Richard



No comments:

Post a Comment