Anyway - the Danes had them and I decided to make one! I used a S-Model M113 as the basis (as I had one spare from the rest of the platoon (2 boxes of two). I used a Dragon TOW system (from the spectacularly useful HMMWV box sets) and both AB Figures and Elhiem for the crew. I also used some ValueGear stowage - pretty much the same as in my previous post.
Onto the pics:
Originally I had planned on having the TOW face forwards, but once the drive and the .50 cal were in place I thought it made the front of the vehicle look to "crowded" so I decided to have it firing off to the side. Hopefully you can see the TOW tripod legs, folded up on the rear deck.
Finally - here is a pic of the M113 Platoon and the M150 (or not):
That's it for today.