29 April 2010

1 Month Review

Two posts in one day! Anyway, I thought that this would be a good time to review my original plans and see how I was progressing.

The original plan looked something like this:

Part 1 - Soviet Armour
Part 2 - Soviet Troops
Part 3 - Second RAF Harrier GR.3
Part 4 - RAF Ground Crew, RAF pilots, RAF Regiment
Part 5 - British Armour
Part 6 - 1980's British SAS
Part 7 - West German Armour
Part 8 - West German Troops

The aim was to have as much of this finished by August this year.

My Progress Report

Part 1 - Soviet Armour - Finished (except 1 ACE Models Kit Aaarrgghh!)
Part 2 - Soviet Troops - 80% Finished (have 12 more lined up to paint)
Part 3 - Second RAF Harrier GR.3 - Finally purchased (90% built - waiting to be painted - this weekend maybe)
Part 4 - RAF Ground Crew, RAF pilots, RAF Regiment - Finished (need to finalise bases and photograph this weekend)
Part 5 - British Armour - Built only
Part 6 - 1980's British SAS - Finished (apart from the sniper and the spotter - this weekend)
Part 7 - West German Armour - Built only
Part 8 - West German Troops - Undercoated (I broke one of the little guys, much to my horror. He has now been pinned to his base.)

So all-in-all I'm very happy with my progress to date. I have a tractor and some bomb trolleys to paint as well - I need to get my grubby little hands on some 1/72nd scale laser guided bombs.

Having fun

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment