Again, as promised, today I'm adding the newest army list for AirLand Battlegroup. This list covers the four 50 Series Heimatschutzbrigades (52, 53, 54 and 55) not covered in the previous list, the 60 Series Heimatschutzbrigades, units from the Heimatschutzregiments (Home Defence Security Regiments) and even a squad of Schutzpolizei. Fingers crossed this now completes set of 4 army lists for West Germany in the mid to late 1980s.
You will also be able to find the list in the NATO Army Lists TAB above.
As always I'd appreciate any feedback you're willing to give, especially if you find a factual error. I've done my best with researching these topics and trying to arranghe them sensibly but I'm sure there's the odd error or two.
That's the last list for a little while. Hopefully in a month or so I'll have enough info on the Finns and Swedes so they can get a list too!
Have fun!
Richard

No comments:
Post a Comment