A friend on the AirLand Battlegroup Facebook page noted a consistency error between the QRS and the Rulebook regarding the To Hit Table for ATGMs. He also asked about the usage of NATO and Soviet nomenculture for Soviet ATGMs in the QRS - so I decided it was about time I updated it again.
The new QRS can be found here and in the Rules TAB above.
I've fixed the error and updated the names of the Soviet ATGMs.
As I was already there I also seriously updated the LAW, RPG, TRL, IRL, MAW, Recoilless Rifle and Automatic Grenade Launcher Table. (A ridiculous name for a table I know!). A few new weapon systems have been included and many penetration values and other things changed. Sadly the WOMBAT is no longer the King of that particular table.
If you have any queries, let me know
Thanks

No comments:
Post a Comment