09 February 2024

Brand New Dutch AFV Cards

 In honour of completing my first Dutch unit, I contacted Greg in the UK who originally did the BAOR, West German and Soviet cards to see if I could get non-pdf copies of those cards, so I could create some more for the other nations covered in the game - starting of course with the Dutch.

Unfortunately he has lost all the files with the old cards, but was able to steer me in the right direction with another template - which I was able to use to generate this new set of cards - the first in what I hope will be a whole series of new cards to cover all the nations that don't currently have them.

I may even redo the original cards, as I have found some info missing - and I've made a few updates since Greg so kindly did them for me.

Anyway - here is the link to the new Dutch cards:

Dutch AFV Data Cards

You can also find them in the "Data Cards" Tab at the top of the page.

Any feedback or errors found and pointed out, will be greatly appreciated.  I'm about half way through the Belgians and will probably do Norwegians after them.  Any votes to do another nation first won't be summarily ignored!

Thanks and I hope you find these useful

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment