13 November 2017

Airfix Sheridan

Something a little out of left (or perhaps right) field to keep you all on your toes.  I was never really going to get any Sheridan's as they had pretty much disappeared - at least in Cavalry units - by my preferred 1986/87 timeframe.  I think the 82nd Airborne still fielded them then.

But with Battlegroup NORTHAG looking at an earlier timeframe I can see the value in having a couple of Sheridan's should I need them.

I got this at my local Wargaming Convention - MOAB - which was just over a month ago in Sydney.  It was a good decent price as well.  Please note I did not make or paint this - what you see in the pick is what I paid for.  So here it is:




Pretty damn well painted in my opinion.

Thanks for looking

Richard

6 comments:

  1. It looks more like the Airfix model ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest Rolf, you could be right - I have no idea and just assumed it was the S-Model kit. Will have to wait until I get one and compare. There's a good excuse to buy another kit!
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought an s model box at the weekend , I can see now that your one is definitely an Airfix one . Regardless the Airfix one is still wonderful and an often forgotten kit ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for clearing that up for me Rolf. Is the S-Model kit significantly larger or different? Just wondering now if it is worth getting.

      Richard

      Delete
  4. Hey There !
    My name is Joshua Stawiarski Co - Editor Of TalkWargaming.com

    Sorry if this message is presented in a spammy way but it’s hard to contact a lot of wargamers properly.

    I wanted to inquire about if you would be interested in selling published content you created that is on your website to us over here at talkwargaming.com.

    If you are interested or have questions we can go over more details at: editortalkwargaming@gmail.com
    Put In The Subject Heading : “ Wargame Creator ”

    Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Sincerely,
    Co - Editor Of talkwargaming.com

    ReplyDelete