19 July 2017

West German Marder W-I-P - Part 1

This will be a very short work-in-progress update with just one photo.  I'm currently working on a commission job of some Revell Marders for a mate.  And he wants a lot of them...  So here's where I'm currently up to:


The two at the back have just been built.  One of them is likely to get a pretty full on cam net treatment.  Two in the front row have already been cammed up, and all three obviously have their black cam lines painted on.  I now need to add the NATO brown patches before I start weathering them.  Its a bit of a slow process, but it all looks pretty reasonable in the end.

Hopefully I'll be able to show some good progress over the weekend.

Have fun

Richard

3 comments:

  1. Egad Huns!

    More grist for the new Battlegroup Northag mill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and No. Commission work for a friend - to play BG:NORTHAG with...

    R

    ReplyDelete