05 December 2016

Cromwell CVR(T) Spartan

Time for another quick update from my "Back to the BAOR" mini-project.  Today I'll be showing you a Cromwell Models CVR(T) Spartan I found in the bring 'n buy at Cancon last year.  Less than a year from buy to build - almost a record for me!

As you would think from Cromwell, this is a beautiful model - all hatches with the ability to be open or closed, lovely detail, no bubbles - all-in-all, pretty much a prefect model.

I hope I can do it some justice:




So that's the model completed.  I still have to crew it - so I'll be getting some crew figures from Friendship Models I think - and it will at some stage need to be dirtied up - but that's for another day.

Thanks

Richard

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work so far. Wish cromwell were not such a crap business, so many nice kits id buy yet they cant even respond to emails or messages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I've been lucky to pick up a few 2nd hand Cromwell kits. Rumour has it Matador Models has picked up some of their moulds.
    Thanks
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work- the kits looks like it was a good model too.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, but the crew hatch opens to the side.

    ReplyDelete