Not much progress today as I've got a very serious dose of man-flu! - so all I managed was some dry-brushing. I took photos at each stage - but to be honest it's pretty hard to tell the difference between them in the photos.
Stage 1 - drybrush of straight VMC Russian Green over the model. This is a pretty solid drybrush, trying to fix any mistakes from the black lining without covering any of the shadows you want up.
Stage 2 - add a bit of VMC Khaki to the mix. A lighter drybrush
Stage 3 - add a bit more Khaki to the mix - guessing about 50/50 at this point - and even lighter drybrush
Final Stage - add more Khaki to the mix - a very very light drybrush, mainly focused on hard edges.
And that's it for drybrushing. Now (tomorrow) I can get started on the details.