12 October 2014

More excuses...

I took a few (very yellow) pictures of the commission I recently finished that took up most of my free time in the last few weeks.




Basically consisted of a large bunch of Elhiem West Germans, a couple of Israeli's pretending to be West Germans - including 1 headswap - and 2 Esci M48A2GA2s.

I was quite keen to build the M48s as I had always wanted at least a couple for my own West Germans.  However... after building these two I've pretty much decided against it.  Until someone brings out a decent diecast version of these guys, I'll be avoiding them.  I didn't like the odd way the undercarriage went together, or how various bits attached to the turret.

Anyway - all done now so back to my own stuff for a while - until I start on a couple of WW2 commissions.

Thanks and hace fun

Richard


3 comments:

  1. Very nice work chief. I wasn't aware you did commission work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a lot, but everynow and again I do some work for friends.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richard, i read your posts regarding your conversion of Battlegroup rules for Cold War. I love the Battlegroup rules for WW2 and would like to try them for Cold War. Would you be willing to share your modifications for the rules for Cold War? Thanks. Ken

    ReplyDelete