Anyway this is what the box looks like (Borrowed image)
I understand Italeri have now started making the exact same kit - and it looks like this:
So I made all three kits up in one go, and only managed to screw up two of them - but that's another story - and was very happy with the result. It took me a while to paint them - mainly because I wanted to use a Tamiya spray and of course Tamiya do not do the correct Bundeswehr tank colour... So eventually after going through a few test cans, I decided to use AS21 Dark Green 2 (IJN) as the base colour, over a black undercoat. I'll check that later to make sure I've got it right...
I was then able to use my standard black pin wash and drybrush method - using Vallejo Yellow Olive, progressively getting lighter. I used Elhiem West German crew men, and cut up gauze dressings to make the netting where used.
This got them ready for a game - shown in the last AAR - where being newly painted they died horribly of course.
Over the last weekend I weathered them and now consider them basically finalised. Here they are:
So that's them. Obviously I need to get one more for a full platoon, but right now they will have to operate as a written down platoon.
More to follow later this week...