22 June 2014

Cold War British Infantry

Keeping up the seemingly random nature of my painting and therefore posting, today's photos are of some British Infantry I prepared for our last game.  They are a mix of Liberation Miniatures and Elhiem Figures.

Here goes:



Liberation Minatures British NCOs - Front & Back



Liberation Miniatures Carl Gustav and Light Mortar - Front & Back


Elhiem Figures M72 LAW - Front & Back



Elhiem Figures - Officer and NCO - Front & Back



Elhiem Figures - Milan Teams






One of each (so the match fairly well) - Remote Firing Team - for use with a CVR(T) Striker or a FV438 Swingfire.  Remote was scratch built by me (if you couldn't tell...) and I'm not happy with the humungous sized wire spool - but was the only one I could find and fiddle with in my bit's box.  It will do until I find a more appropriately sixed spool.

That's all for now

Richard












3 comments:

  1. Nice work. I like what you've done with the DPM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice- the remote firing post is a great touch too.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How the devil did you do that DPM camo ????

    ReplyDelete